With our rich industry experience, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Portable Sound Meter to our valued clients. This product is manufactured from premium grade materials and components, sourced from the authentic vendors. We check this meter on durability and sturdiness parameters to provide the best range to clients. This Portable Sound Meter is used to check and measure the sound level. We offer this meter at pocket friendly prices.
- Portable and light weight
- Reliable result
- Compact design
- SL-4001 DB meter
- Large LCD show, simple to peruse.
- Max. Hold capacity for put away the most extreme quality in plain view.
- Frequency weighting systems are intended to meet the IEC 651 sort 2.
- Warning marker for over and under burden.
- LCD show for low power utilization & get read-out even in brilliant surrounding light.
- A & C weighting systems are adjustment to benchmarks.
- Time weighting(FAST & SLOW) dynamic trademark modes.
- Used the sturdy, dependable segments, including a strong,light weight ABS-plastic lodging case.
- AC/DC yield for framework extension.
- Build in adj. VR is accessible for simple adjustment.
- Small and light weight configuration permit one hand operation.
- Condenser amplifier for high exactness & long haul dependability.
- Low battery marker.
- Display - 18mm LCD 3 1/2 digits.
- Functions - dB (A & C recurrence weighting), Time weighting(Fast, Slow), Max. hold, AC & DC yield.
- Measurement Range - 3 territories, 30 to 130 dB, info flag just.
- Resolution - 0.1 dB.
- Operating Temp - 0 degree Celsius to 50 degree Celsius
- Operating Humidity - Less than 80% RH
- Power Supply - 006P DC 9V battery(heavy obligation sort).
- Power Consumption - Approx. DC 6mA.
- Dimension - 205 x 80 x 35 mm.
- Weight - 280 g(including battery).
5-4-187/3 & 4/10, 1st Floor, Patel Trade World, Karbala Maidan, M.G. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, 500029, India