- 700 INR
HM Digital TDS Meter
We are instrumental in giving, supplying to our significant clients fantastic quality HM Digital TDS Meter which is accessible with taking after Features:-
- Perfect for business utilization. Incorporates a conveying case with belt cut.
- Exceedingly proficient and precise because of its propelled microchip innovation.
- Hold Function: spares estimations for helpful perusing and recording.
- Auto-off capacity: the meter stop consequently following 10 minutes of non-use to monitor batteries.
- Estimation Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the determination is in additions of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the determination is in augmentations of 10ppm, demonstrated by a flickering "x10" picture.
- Manufactured in computerized thermometer
- Presentation: substantial and simple to-peruse LCD screen.
- Production line Calibrated: our meters are aligned with a 342 ppm NaCl arrangement.
- Meters can be recalibrated with a smaller than normal screwdriver.
- Additionally accessible in "x10" mode: peruses in augmentations just of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- 100 Per Week
- 3-4 Days
5-4-187/3 & 4/10, 1st Floor, Patel Trade World, Karbala Maidan, M.G. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, 500029, India